Kenneth Tramm, PhD, PG, CHMM
“Good information leads to great decisions.” — Kenneth Tramm
Entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to environmental responsibility, and an inherent desire to serve both clients and employees were all the motivation needed for Dr. Tramm to open Modern Geosciences in early 2011. As the company’s visionary, Kenneth leads a team of environmental experts in setting strategic direction and developing long term client relationships. Striving to be in the forefront of environmental innovation and continually delivering service value, he works closely with commercial, retail, industrial, and public-sector clients to develop comprehensive, fact-based solutions for their unique environmental challenges.
Highly-regarded by environmental industry peers and clients alike, Kenneth is known for his unique ability to be thorough, yet concise in organization and delivery of information and overall strategy. He has been recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency for developing “innovative techniques” that sift through volumes of environmental data to glean relevant, usable information as well as the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) for addressing brownfield redevelopment issues across Texas.
Kenneth credits the company’s continued growth to the Modern Geosciences team − a family of environmental professionals committed to building customer loyalty and delivering truly innovative environmental solutions for clients.
Dr. Tramm holds a Bachelor’s degree in Bioenvironmental Sciences from Texas A&M as well as Master’s and Doctorate degrees in Environmental Science and Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington. He is also a TCEQ Corrective Action Project Manager, Texas DSHS Radiation Safety Officer, Texas Professional Geoscientist, and Certified Hazardous Materials Manager.
- Environmental due diligence (Phase I & II environmental site assessments)
- Risk assessment, mitigation and corrective action strategies
- Air quality sampling, inspections, and monitoring
- Regulatory compliance audits, documentation and permitting assistance
- Brownfield site investigations, corrective action plans, remediation and redevelopment strategies
- Technical consultation, expert witness testimony and third-party reviews
- Local, state and federal grant procurement assistance
- Vapor intrusion evaluations, investigations, mitigation design, inspection and monitoring
- Adjunct Professor – University of Texas at Arlington, College of Civil Engineering
- Board Member – University of Texas at Arlington Earth and Environmental Science Board
- Curriculum Committee Chairman – Texas A&M University – Bioenvironmental Sciences Professional Board
- Author – Environmental Due Diligence: A Professional Handbook
A practical handbook for environmental professionals, regulators and trade audiences alike, this trusted reference details how environmental assessments, investigations and risk-based decision processes mesh.
Connect with Kenneth: