Phase II Site Investigations
Modern Geosciences has extensive experience designing and implementing on-site Phase II site investigations to confirm, locate and identify recognized environmental conditions (RECs) or concerns.
Phase II site investigations save valuable time and resources.
We begin all of our Phase II site investigations (aka Phase II ESAs) with a thorough understanding of any applicable federal, state or municipal regulatory compliance criteria. An actionable, results-based recommendation report is produced after assessment and evaluation of findings identified from project, site or media-specific investigation processes, including:
- soil and sediment evaluations
- groundwater and surface water evaluations
- gas and ambient air evaluations
- aquifer characteristic studies
- historical and background studies
- risk-based demonstrations
Contact Modern Geosciences to learn more about Phase II site investigations.