Threatened and Endangered Species Evaluation
Modern Geosciences provides threatened and endangered species evaluation services to identify, confirm and locate potentially impacted species in their natural habitat and mitigate any risk as part of a comprehensive due diligence process.
Assess impact and mitigate risk with a threatened and endangered species evaluation.
Our threatened and endangered species evaluation includes wildlife and protected species inventories, habitat surveys, and programs for marine, aquatic, and terrestrial habitat restoration. Services include:
- Avian Risk Assessments
- Biological Assessments
- Environmental Assessments and Impact Statements
- Fisheries Habitat Surveys
- Marine and Freshwater Benthic Habitat Evaluations
- Natural Resource Inventories
- Vegetation Cover Type Mapping
- Vernal Pool Studies
- Wetland Mitigation, Enhancement, and Restoration
- Wildlife Habitat Surveys
Contact Modern Geosciences to schedule a threatened and endangered species evaluation.